Convenience & Community
Tilba Terrace homes offer quiet cul-de-sac living with convenience and community just around the corner...
Located in Parksville’s up-and-coming Stanhope neighbourhood, retirees and young families alike enjoy abundant amenities and activities in Canada’s most moderate year-round climate.
- DONE! Groceries, banking, medical and other personal and household services are all located within walking distance or handy on nearby transit.
- BE ACTIVE! Parksville residents thrive with an active, healthy West Coast lifestyle. Golf, tennis, curling, lawn bowling, walking trails, fitness facilities and more are at your doorstep.
- BE SOCIAL! The community offers vibrant annual events and festivals, thriving social clubs and a selection of quaint cafes and restaurants.
- RELAX! Have a picnic in the park, soak up a spa treatment or watch the sunset at one of Parksville’s sublime sandy beaches -- it’s an oasis of peace in your backyard.
- SMART! School District #69 serves elementary and secondary students while the regional campus of Vancouver Island University offers a range adult education.